If you are interested in advertising on the ACA website or in the quarterly newsletter contact Fitwise at firstname.lastname@example.org. The ACA offers corporate membership to companies with an interest in continence care and advice.
Corporate Membership Benefits
As a corporate member of the ACA you will be have access to the following benefits:
- Corporate members will be able to place one loose insert per year into any of the 4 editions of the ACA Newsletter, free of charge. The current value of a free insert is £500.00.
- There will be automatic acceptance of all corporate press statements in the ACA Newsletter; though all press statements/photographs may be subject to editing.
- Corporate members with have three weeks priority booking of exhibition stand space at the ACA Annual Conference and Exhibition.
- Corporate members will receive a corporate members plaque, free standing or wall mounted, with a certificate stating that the company is a corporate member, for display at ACA exhibitions and study days.
- A poster will be displayed at the annual conference registration desk thanking all corporate members by name for their continuing support of the Association.
- The ACA annual conference and exhibition handbook will include a page with corporate members’ names and logos, thanking corporate members for their support of the Association.
- Corporate members will continue to receive a copy of the annual ACA Directory of Members.(now available as an electronic directory via the website)
- Corporate members will continue to receive 4 copies per year of the ACA Newsletter.
- Corporate members will be able to attend regional Branch meetings
- Corporate members will be acknowledged on the ACA website and will have a direct link from the ACA website to the company web site.
In introducing these benefits the ACA recognises the contribution of its corporate members by maintaining the corporate membership fee at the current level.
Join us today!
- Download the corporate membership form here
The following companies already enjoy the benefits of ACA's corporate membership:
- Abena - www.abena.co.uk
- Amdipharm - www.amdipharm.com
- Aspen Medical Europe Ltd - www.aspenmedicaleurope.com
- Astellas Pharma Ltd - www.astellas.co.uk
- Attends - www.attendshealthcare.com
- Bard Ltd - www.bardmedical.co.uk
- B Braun - www.bbraun.co.uk
- Bullen Healthcare Ltd - www.bullens.com
- Clinicept - www.clinicept.co.uk
- Clinimed - www.clinimed.co.uk
- Clinisupplies Ltd - www.clinisupplies.co.uk
- Coloplast Ltd - www.coloplast.com
- Convatec Ltd - www.convatec.co.uk
- De Smit Medical Systems Ltd – www.desmitmedical.com
- Fittleworth - www.fittleworth.net
- Flexicare - www.flexicare.com
- Great Bear Healthcare Ltd - www.greatbearhealthcare.co.uk
- HB Fuller - www.hbfuller.com
- iMedicare Ltd - www.imedicare.co.uk
- Jade-Euro-Med - www.jade-euro-med.co.uk
- Linc Medical Systems Ltd - www.linc-medical.co.uk
- Macgregor Healthcare - www.macgregorhealthcare.com
- Manfred Sauer UK - www.manfredsauer.co.uk
- Ontex Healthcare - www.ontexglobal.com
- Optimum Medical - www.optimummedical.co.uk
- Paul Hartmann Ltd - www.hartmann.co.uk
- Renew Medical Ltd - www.renew-medical.uk
- Richardson Healthcare Ltd - www.richardsonhealthcare.com
- SCA Hygiene Products Ltd - www.sca.com
- Teleflex Medical - www.teleflexmedical.com
- Typharm Group Ltd - http://typharm.com/
- Verathon Medical - http://verathon.com/
- Wellspect Healthcare - www.wellspect-healthcare.com
- Win Health Medical - https://www.win-health.com