ACA Annual Conference & Exhibition 2017
PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. YOU CAN STILL REGISTER ON SITE ON THE DAY BUT PAYMENT WILL HAVE TO BE MADE ON THE DAY. THERE ARE NO GALA DINNER TICKETS LEFT SO YOUR REGISTRATION WILL NOT INCLUDE THIS - THERE IS ALSO NO REDUCTION IN COST AS IT COMES AS A PACKAGE.
PLEASE NOTE THE GALA DINNER IS NOW SOLD OUT SO REGISTRATIONS FROM FRIDAY 12TH MAY WILL NOT INCLUDE THIS.
In 2016, ACA Annual Conference and Exhibition was held at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre in Scotland on Monday 23rd - Tuesday 24th May 2016!
The theme of the programme was Transitions in Continence Care with interesting and stimulating sessions which included:
- Obstetric Analysis Sphincter Injuries
- Update on the Multicath Study
- Anti-cholinergic Overload
- Controversies in Bowel Management
- Intermittent Catheterisation – The Real Alternative
- Protecting the Pelvic Floor and Perineum Before and During Childbirth
- Professional Standards - What happens if they drop
- Maintaining continence in care homes
- Dementia Pathway in Scotland
- Ethical Issues in Continence Care
- Fistulae Management
- Bladder Cancer
Thank you to everyone who joined us in Edinburgh for the ACA Annual Conference and Exhibition 2016 and for making it yet another great success!
ACA Annual Conference & Exhibition 2015
In 2015, the ACA Annual Conference and Exhibition was held on the 4th and 5th June 2015 at the Hilton Brighton Metropole.
The theme of the programme was Combatting Challenges to Continence across the Age Span which focused on contemporary continence issues affecting people of all ages and their families and the staff who work with them.
There was also an extensive exhibition which featured over 50 companies offering new innovative products and practical solutions.
Thank you to everyone who joined us in Brighton for the ACA Annual Conference and Exhibition 2015 and for making it a great success!